An Apartment (well, one of these days...)
So, the plan was, when I got back from Montana my sister and I would get our own apartment. Then, we were going to get one when she turned 18 a couple months later. Then, it was pushed back to when she graduated from high school. Then, we decided to wait until she came back from her trip to South America in late July. We had a place all lined up, with everything we wanted...washer and dryer in the unit, central air, a dishwasher, and the added bonus of a duck pond (with real ducks!) on the premises. Supposedly it was to be ready August 1 or so.
"Or so" ended up meaning about August 14th, so now we'll wait some more. I'm excited but we're getting a little annoyed with all this pushing back and waiting. But we'll finally get our own apartment...one of these days.
"Or so" ended up meaning about August 14th, so now we'll wait some more. I'm excited but we're getting a little annoyed with all this pushing back and waiting. But we'll finally get our own apartment...one of these days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home