First post in about a year
Well I doubt anyone but me will see this (being as I haven't posted for 11 months or so). I took down all my "Montana Adventures" posts. I figure if anyone wanted to see them, they've already seen them. Many of them contained dead links or were too tied into my now defunct website. I've backed them all up, so they're not totally lost
So I'm starting over. I may pick up blogging again, haven't decided. In case you're wondering I'm back in Ohio, I have a job doing tech support for a mostly-dial-up ISP (yes, many folks still use dialup), and I'll be going to school soon to get a masters in Technology education.
That is all.
So I'm starting over. I may pick up blogging again, haven't decided. In case you're wondering I'm back in Ohio, I have a job doing tech support for a mostly-dial-up ISP (yes, many folks still use dialup), and I'll be going to school soon to get a masters in Technology education.
That is all.

2 Comments:
Hi! :)
(Okay, so I'm slow to notice these things...)
hiya back
Post a Comment
<< Home